Epignosis is an engineering company. They hire people with a broad set of technical skills, ready to take on high technological challenges and make an impact on thousands of users. Epignosis engineers not only revolutionize eLearning, they constantly work on large-scale applications and eLearning services for thousands of customers around the world. From eFront to TalentLMS and then TalentCards, Epignosis engineers are providing exciting eLearning experiences to the users, one technological achievement after another.
They embark on a journey of transformation:
To become the leading organization within the eLearning industry. We are continuously evolving and thus improving the way we do business from top to bottom. As thought leaders and pioneers within the B2B SaaS industry, we strive to create meaningful and innovative solutions and are looking for new team members to help us realize our vision.
Epignosis engineers are thinkers, doers, innovators.
They are proactive.
They are collaborative.
They deliver impact to customers.
Join them on their transformation path to become the world's most promising eLearning solution.
Top 10 responsibilities
- Document test scripts and test plans based on user requirements
- Execute automated and manual test cases/scenarios across development projects
- Perform regression testing to validate the resolution of any software or system defects
- Identify, analyze, prioritize and track defects, issues, risks, and action items
- Reproduce customer issues, verify potential fixes, and write automated functional tests
- Create defect reports for problems discovered during system testing and communicate test results
- Write moderately complex code/scripts to test systems, implementing test harnesses and infrastructure as necessary
- Collaborate on improving developer and engineering team's test coverage, release velocity and production health
- Ensure established methodologies and standards are used in product testing across engineering teams.
Top 10 qualifications
- BSc / MSc degree or equivalent experience (at least one year working with test automation)
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Knowledge of object-oriented, functional and asynchronous programming
- Knowledge of quality assurance principles, techniques, and tools
- Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis abilities and a high-level knowledge of business rules and programming logic
- Experience in software testing and test automation for web (frontend and/or backend), mobile (native and/or hybrid) and web services / APIs
- Experience with test automation tools and frameworks such as Selenium, Appium, Cucumber, WebdriverIO, Protractor, Nightwatch, CypressIO, Spock, FrisbyJS, k6
- Determined to continuously improve quality through all processes within SDLC
- Passionate about automation testing.
Nice to have
- Experience with virtualization or container technologies such as ESXi, Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Travis, TeamCity or Bamboo
- Experience with development infrastructure tools such as Git, Gradle, Maven, npm
- ISTQB foundation / advanced level certification.
Our client offers
They are a diverse group of smart, fun and GIF-loving professionals working in offices around the world, including the U.S., the U.K., Greece, and Cyprus!
In case you're selected, you’ll enjoy perks and benefits that make you more productive at work and contribute to your professional development, including:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Private health insurance plan
- Ticket restaurant benefits
- Gorgeous office space
- Professional and personal development
- A vibrant working environment full of creative individuals
- ..and balance -- i.e., they go big AND they go home.
Are you interested?
Are you a successful Test Automation Engineer who wants to join a vibrant, focused and technically-minded team responsible for developing, customizing and supporting web-based eLearning solutions for high-traffic, high-performance sites? If so, submit your application!
Our company treats each application with strict confidence.